Business Development Manager
New Business, New York
You are a senior advertising professional ready to lead new business initiatives for our growing agency. You masterfully nurture prospective client relationships and build a collaborative rapport with internal team members. You are skilled in the art of the consultative sale, understanding how to diagnose client challenges and provide strategic marketing solutions. You have strong relationships across industries which you know how to leverage creatively. You have a passion for building things. You are a problem-solver, a negotiator, a founder, an entrepreneur.
As a Business Development Manager, you will lead new business initiatives for our agency. Your responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Collaborating with the executive team to establish and aggressively pursue new business goals
- Developing a strategic marketing plan for agency
- Leveraging existing relationships into mutually beneficial agency-client partnerships
- Representing agency at industry events in order to create new connections
- Once a qualified lead is ready to engage, managing the process and producing key sales materials such as capabilities decks, RFP responses, pitches, etc.
- Reporting on sales activity and sales goals
- Driving content strategy for agency marketing and directs content creation in the form of brand video(s), prospecting emails, thought-leadership content, case studies, etc.
Before applying for this role, please make sure you:
- Have a minimum of six years of marketing, sales, or business development experience, preferably at an agency; or, better, a history of building companies
- Are passionate, have positive energy that resists the temptation to be miserable when things get tough; are inspiring, not draining
- Communicate with confidence; write and present to inspire
- Thrive in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment, often wearing many different hats; are a hustler who shows initiative. Proactive, resourceful
- Come to the table with existing relationships, the ability to grow these relationships and create new ones. Have proven sales skills
- Are self-guided; thrive in environments with minimal structure
- Have a mastery of both Keynote and PowerPoint
- Have advanced knowledge of full-service, integrated advertising solution offerings, including strategy, creative, media, and digital
- Participate in and contribute to culture
Elite Media, LLC is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on any status protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Apply * Required